Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content

WTE medical translation services – animal medicines export certificates

To export veterinary products, manufacturers of animal medicines must have the correct licence. They may also need an export certificate if products are going to be sold outside the European Union (EU). Animal medicines export certificates are issued by the UK Veterinary Medicines Directorate (VMD) and confirm that the animal pharmaceutical products to be exported are authorised for sale in the UK. For animal medicines, there are five different types of export certificate. Each certificate covers a specific set of circumstances, and businesses will need to check which one is needed with the importer receiving the goods.

Specialist pharmaceutical translation services

If you manufacture and export animal medicine, you will need to provide a translated export certificate for medicines for animals in the language of the importing country. At Welcome Translation Experts (WTE), we ensure that your documents are always in safe hands. We also ensure that you always receive high-quality pharmaceutical translation services which faithfully reproduce the meaning of the original documents.

When you apply for an export certificate for medicines for animals, you can ask for a version in French and/or Spanish. However, the VMD does not take responsibility for these translations and you may wish to verify the content for your peace of mind. Give us a call on 0121 2013 475 to chat about our proofreading service or inquire about our specialist pharmaceutical translation services.