Interested in working with us?
If you’re a freelance language professional and would like to register your interest in working with us as an interpreter or translator, please fill in the form below to start the registration process. We will be in touch with candidates who meet the requirements when a relevant recruitment opportunity emerges.
We will only consider you for interpreting work if you hold one of the following:
- A level 6 qualification such as a Diploma in Public Service Interpreting (DPSI), a Diploma in Police Interpreting (DPI) or an equivalent qualification in interpreting (e.g. language degree with interpreting component)
- Membership of a professional and recognised body
- A language degree with proven professional interpreting experience
- A Community Interpreting Certificate level 3 and above.
We will only consider you for translation work if you hold one of the following:
- A degree or post-graduate qualification in translation
- A degree (any topic) plus a minimum of 3 years translation experience in the field
- Membership of the NRPSI, CIOL or ITI